Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's 5:00 somewhere!


Martini's anyone?

One of my favorite cocktails … the Martini. I like them shaken or stirred, up or on the rocks. This classic cocktail also comes with a classic Color Recipe. The colors are a bit masculine and somewhat stately, earthy and even a little pretentious. Which ever way you look at these colors, they will be sure to relax you at the end of the day.

Where would I use the Martini Color Recipe?

I think these colors would look great in the bonus room turned “man cave”. Now this type of man cave is a bit different from the typical cave as we know it. 

There are two types of man caves. The first which is the most elaborate is the “I spared no exspence” man cave which has ALL the bells and whistles you can think of. Then there is the second type of man cave which is “I got whatever room was left over in the house and I'm calling it the cave” room. Both caves deserve the best color possible!


This is not a glamorous man cave by any means but it can be with these colors - ok and maybe with some new window treatments and a really nice entertainment center. But either way, serve it up classy with the “Martini Color Recipe” and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment